Mindray BC-5000 Hematology AnalyzerSeptember 23, 2016
Based upon Mindrays continuous campaigning up at the forefront in hematology arena, BC-5000 is especially tailored to message critical labs whoneed full CBC + 5-portion results, subsequent to relatively low daily sample volume, restricted lab circulate and tight budget.
As the lightest and most compact 5-portion hematology analyzer in view of that in the set against-off from Mindray, BC-5000 is a highly fanatic-comprehensible andinnovative analyzer that offers cost efficient CBC and 5-part white cell differential results. It is targeted to fulfill and exceedthe demands of our global customers by providing more accurate, more efficient and more advanced solutions for labs.
· WBC 5-part differentiation, 23 reportable parameters, 3 histograms and 3 scattergrams
· Whole blood mode, Capillary whole blood mode, and Prediluted mode
· Tri-angle Laser scatter + Chemical dye + Flow cytometry technology
· Dedicated optical counting channel for Basophil measurement
· Powerful capability of flagging abnormal cells
· 10.4 inches large TFT touch screen with user-friendly software
· Large storage capacity: up to 20,000 samples
· Throughput: 40 samples per hour
· Sample volume is only 15μL which is ideal for pediatrics
Tri-angle laser scatters + focused flow + chemical dye, creating the possibility for a better 5-part WBC differentiation even on samples with high Eosinophil